We are delighted to have been awarded the Accredited Award in Coach Training status by the Association for Coaching. This means that anyone taking our training course can be confident in the knowledge that our accredited coach training has the following criteria:
• Is underpinned by the AC Coaching Competency Framework
• Incorporates a variety of coaching models and approaches
• Enables participants to undertake a variety of self-study activities
• Has a robust assessment process in place to ensure that participants are fit for practice
• Ensures that a continuous improvement process is implemented through regular evaluation of the programme
If you would like to become an accredited coach then join us at our next Accredited Award in Coach Training which takes place in Edinburgh starting on 25 February 2016. For more information about this training and the EQ-i 2.0 training in emotional intelligence check out the coach training page or contact us now. If you are a business in Scotland, or in the process of setting up a business you are entitled to funding for all skill development up to £1000 per year (50% of the total cost). Contact us for further information about this funding opportunity.