A coaching culture roots coaching excellence into your business and ensures the benefits grow exponentially. It values potential in all employees and transforms potential into performance at all levels of the organisation.
- puts coaching at the heart of the organisation
- creates an environment in which everyone expects to coach and be coached
- performance-related conversations happen all the time
- aligns coaching with HR processes, including performance management and reward systems
- encourages people to think creatively and innovate
- unites staff in a common language and behaviours
- positively impacts your bottom line
- Coach senior staff
- Train key internal coaches
- Train managers in leadership coaching skills
- Ensure that your coaching culture is monitored and maintained through the regular supervision
We help you to embed a coaching culture which is aligned with your organisation’s strategy and vision. We work with you to define and communicate the outcomes which you want to measure, and co-create a coaching vision. We offer a cascading framework to ensure sustained change.
An option to support the personal development needs within your organisation is to measure their Emotional Intelligence using the BarOn Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i®). The EQ-I will highlight the areas that your team could develop and support them exactly where they need it. Emotional Intelligence