So what is a Culture? It is the way your organisation thinks, acts and interacts with each other and its clients. To have a coaching culture means a workplace that listens to each others, deeply understands how each other think and act accordingly. A coaching culture roots excellence into your business and ensures the benefits grow exponentially. It values potential in all employees and transforms potential into performance at all levels of the organisation.
- puts coaching at the heart of the organisation
- creates an environment in which everyone expects to coach and be coached
- performance-related conversations happen all the time
- aligns coaching with HR processes, including performance management and reward systems
- encourages people to think creatively and innovate
- unites staff in a common language and behaviours
- positively impacts your bottom line
- Coach senior staff
- Train key internal coaches
- Train managers in leadership coaching skills
- Ensure that your coaching culture is monitored and maintained through the regular supervision
We help you to embed a coaching culture which is aligned with your organisation’s strategy and vision. We work with you to define and communicate the outcomes which you want to measure, and co-create a coaching vision. We offer a cascading framework to ensure sustained change.
An option to support the personal development needs within your organisation is to measure their Emotional Intelligence using the BarOn Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i®). The EQ-I will highlight the areas that your team could develop and support them exactly where they need it. Emotional Intelligence