What is Coaching and who is it for?
Coaching is a tailored, personalised experience which is responsive to the specific needs of the individual. A minor investment in time and money which converts into a major improvement in personal awareness, performance and impact. Coaching improves communication skills and teamwork, enhances personal leadership qualities and equips individuals to succeed in turbulent times.
Our coaching facilitates the enhancement of personal performance, learning and growth through structured conversations.
Could one of the following coaching solutions suits you?:
Over 3 sessions we will support you to build a development plan and complete an action based programme. Suited for those who are looking to make specific changes.
To discuss the packages in more detail, contact Kirsty direct by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07595 119672.
- enable the transition into leadership
- accelerate the skills of rising stars
- underpin organisational change
- support personal transition, such as relocation or returning to work after maternity
- encourage peak performance through improved self awareness and feedback
- enhance clarity of vision and strategic goal setting
- 0vercome behavioural challenges through self-directed learning and personal commitment
- re-invigorate disengaged staff
If you are a private individual looking for personal coaching, you will also benefit from our inspirational goal setting techniques, our powerful communication skills, and our encouragement and guidance. Coaching is not an easy option, because it depends on your commitment and always puts you in the driving seat. However, you will feel more in control of your life and be able to create the balance and fulfillment which you desire.
We are licensed to use the BarOn Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i®) which can quickly identify areas where you could enhance your emotional intelligence and deepen your coaching experience.